Hey Dance Fam,
Well, the countdown is on! We’ve danced our way along the roadmap and it’s nearly time for us to open the doors to our brand new studio! Our projected opening date is Monday, November 8th.
The update since our last newsletter is that…there is no update!
- The dance school industry is still seeking clarification on what restrictions will be in place when we return to the studio.
- We are waiting on confirmation of restricted class numbers, restricted number of patrons (parents) in the venue, restricted audience capacity for performances and requirements in regards to the vaccination status of our clientele.
- We do intend to run in line with the government health directives and the chief health officer’s advice.
- We will adhere to any legal requirements imposed on our business.
With the lack of clarity, it is very difficult for small businesses, but especially businesses like ours, to plan a re-opening.
What would help us immensely would be knowing what YOUR plans are. We would really appreciate it if you could fill out our super quick survey to let us know your dancing intentions. Even if you are not sure yet or have decided not to return this year, please still take the time to let us know. It will help us plan our timetable, classes and possible performance opportunities for the remainder of 2021.
Fill out the survey here: https://forms.gle/PuWuUnfFb4FVYHxA9 Siblings, please fill out separate forms.
Thank you once again for your ongoing support during this time, we hope we have well and truly conquered this mountain. Onwards and upwards from here!!
The MSF Team