Hey Funky Fam,
It’s getting real now! Tickets to our upcoming dance concerts go on sale…
THIS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 6TH AT 9 AM!
SET YOUR ALARMS, TICKETS SELL FAST!
Here’s some more info:
- Tickets are sold online via the Trybooking website. We will not be selling tickets in person. You must book and pay online.
- https://www.trybooking.com/CDXH – This link takes you directly to our ticket page. Bookmarking this link is recommended but if you lose it, search “Main St Funk” at www.trybooking.com
- Tickets are $35 for Adults (12 years old +) and $27 for Kids (Under 12s).
- Toddlers and Infants who will sit on an adult’s lap for the entire show do not require a ticket. If they need their own seat, you will need to purchase a ticket for them.
- Performers do not require a ticket.
- Tickets admit one person only.
- There is no limit to how many tickets you can book.
- Please print your ticket before arriving at the venue.
- It is allocated seating – you will select your seats when booking your tickets.
- This is a professional theatre with tiered seating. There is good viewing from all seats.
- Using a computer/laptop is recommended when booking your tickets.
- If using a phone or tablet, make sure you zoom out and swipe side to side, to see all available seats.
- Please inform us, before Sunday, if you have a guest attending the show who uses a wheelchair so that we can accommodate them accordingly.
- Unlike at the Mid-Year show, we will not be able to add additional seats if we sell out. So please be prompt and organised when booking tickets. It is so important to us that every single dancer has at least one supporter in the audience cheering them on.
- Feel free to invite your family and friends to our Facebook event, the more people we have to cheer on these fab kids, the better. https://fb.me/e/2lfgR5hvj
As you know, Main St Funk is running three separate concerts. All students (except Teens and Seniors) perform in one concert only. When booking your tickets, the Trybooking website calls these “sessions”. Please ensure you select the correct concert/session time when selecting your tickets.
Here is another reminder of the concert groups/session times.
CONCERT GROUP 1: SATURDAY DECEMBER 3 – 2 PM
Senior Hip Hop, Teen Hip Hop, Teen/Senior Jazz, Teen/Senior Ballet/Contemporary, Monday Junior Hip Hop, Monday Mini Hip Hop, Monday Junior/Inter Jazz, Friday Tiny Ballet, Friday Tiny/Littlie Acro, Friday Tiny Hip Hop, Friday Littlie Hip Hop.
CONCERT GROUP 2: SUNDAY DECEMBER 4 – 11 AM
Senior Hip Hop, Teen Hip Hop, Teen/Senior Jazz, Teen/Senior Ballet/Contemporary, Tuesday Tiny Ballet, Tuesday Tiny Hip Hop, Tuesday Littlie Ballet, Tuesday Littlie Hip Hop, Tuesday Littlie Jazz, Saturday Littlie Ballet, Saturday Littlie Hip Hop, Saturday Junior/Inter Hip Hop.
CONCERT GROUP 3: SUNDAY DECEMBER 4 – 3.30 PM
Senior Hip Hop, Teen Hip Hop, Teen/Senior Jazz, Teen/Senior Ballet/Contemporary, Wednesday Littlie Hip Hop, Wednesday Littlie/Junior Acro, Wednesday Junior Hip Hop, Wednesday Inter Hip Hop, Wednesday Junior/Inter Jazz, Saturday Mini Ballet, Saturday Mini Hip Hop, Saturday Tiny Hip Hop.
LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN! 😉
Of course, any questions, please ask.
The MSF Team.