Hello Dance Family,
Woohoo! It’s finally time to set foot on our brand new dance floors and for us to welcome our dancers into our new home. Before re-enrolling into your classes, please read all of the info below.
- Classes will continue on Zoom this week; Wed 27, Thurs 28 and Sat 30th of October
- No classes will run from October 31st – November 7th
- Face to face classes will run at our new studio from Monday, November 8th
CLASS TIMETABLE AND ENROLLMENTS
- We hope to run our full studio timetable (as it was pre-lockdown). However, this will be subject to change based on enrollment numbers
- If you are planning on returning to dance this year, please re-enrol via the parent portal after reading the below information, by Friday, November 5th.
- Please note, you did not have to participate in online dance classes in order to return to the studio.
VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS FOR STAFF AND STUDENTS
- It is a legal requirement that all patrons 16 years and older are double vaccinated against covid-19.
- This includes Staff, dance teachers, students and parents/carers…anyone entering the venue.
- Students under the age of 16, are not required to be vaccinated to participate at this stage.
- We are required to check Covid-19 vaccine certificates via QR code check-in when you enter the studio.
- If you are a student over the age of 16 and are not fully vaccinated, you will not be able to participate in a dance class for now.
- If your child is a student under the age of 16 and they are not fully vaccinated, they can still participate in class for now.
- If you are a parent/carer/sibling etc. and you are not fully vaccinated, you can drop your child at the door of the studio but you are not permitted inside the venue, for now. This includes all age groups, including Petites and Minis.
- If you/your child have a formal medical exemption from receiving the vaccine, please contact us, in writing, before enrolling in a dance class. All information provided to MSF is kept in the strictest of confidence.
Please understand, these are not rules decided by Main St Funk, they are requirements that we are legally obliged to have in place as a business. We, as humans, understand the abnormality of this situation and the difficult decisions some families have had to make because of personal or medical reasons. As humans, we don’t judge you but as a business, we simply cannot afford the fines or the fall out from not meeting our professional obligations. If you cannot join us this year, we hope to welcome you back to the studio one day in the future. Once an MSF Kid, always an MSF Kid.
COVID SAFE MEASURES
- Masks are mandatory for all staff, students and patrons (parents/carers/siblings etc) entering the venue, who are over the age of 12.
- Masks can be removed whilst dancing.
- QR Check-ins are mandatory for all patrons upon entry into the studio
- Covid-19 Vaccine Certificates will be checked upon check-in
- MSF will adhere to density requirements (4sqm per person) until no longer required (nov 24th).
- Sanitiser will be provided as always
- Social distancing will be encouraged
If you would like to return to dance this year and you understand and agree to what is required of you and of Main St Funk, to ensure we are operating in line with the government directives, please take the time to re-enrol into your class/es.
1. Login to the MSF portal: https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/mainstfunk
2. Click “Register for Classes” to choose your class of choice
3. If you don’t see your classes of choice online, please email us and we will help you out.
We understand this may be a confusing or overwhelming time for many but rest assured we plan to make your return to dance exciting and fun. We know there is a lot of change to adapt to at the moment, but we hope our returning dancers will feel the familiarity of being a part of our big dancing family as we welcome them home to our new studio.
If you have any questions or concerns, please put them in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon at our new address 1/27 Graystone Court Epping 3076.
The MSF Team