We hope you are enjoying your school holidays. We are just touching base to let you all know what’s happening at Main St Funk in term 4 and our proposed roadmap to the new studio!
TERM 4 PART 1 – ONLINE VIA ZOOM
- Term 4 Part 1 will run online via zoom from Tuesday, October 5th – Saturday, October 30th
- In these zoom classes, students will learn a fun routine, with the intention to perform it in some capacity at the end of the year.
- To participate in these zoom classes, you will need to enrol online via the portal: https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/mainstfunk
- The cost for Term 4 Part 1 will be $65 for the part term, per class. All of our usual multi-class discounts will apply
- For example, If you enrol in Ballet only, it will be $65 for the four weeks. If you enrol in Ballet and Hip Hop it will be $117 for the four weeks ($130 minus 10% multi- class discount).
- We have adjusted our zoom timetable slightly, please see below.
- Classes will not run online or in-person from Monday, November 1st – Saturday, November 6th
- This gives all staff and students a chance to relax and refresh, ready to return to the studio and hit the ground running!!
TERM 4 PART 2 – AT THE STUDIO
- The projected date to return to the studio, based on the current roadmap, is Monday, November 8th.
- We hope to run our original, full studio timetable. This will depend on restrictions and enrollment numbers.
END OF YEAR PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITY
- We intend to ensure The MSF Kids are given the opportunity to perform and show off their hard work at the end of term 4.
- Whether this is a live performance or a digital performance, will depend on restrictions but we are positive that we can make this the exciting and special event that our students so deserve.
- Students will spend Term 4 Part 2 finishing and refining the dances that they had been learning in the studio throughout the year.
- Each class will have at least one routine to perform and of course, an amazing costume to wear to make it that extra special.
WHAT WE DON’T KNOW YET
- The dance school industry is seeking clarification on what restrictions will be in place when we return to the studio.
- We are waiting on confirmation of restricted class numbers, restricted number of patrons (parents) in the venue, restricted audience capacity for performances and requirements in regards to the vaccination status of our clientele.
- We do intend to run in line with the government health directives and the chief health officer’s advice.
- We will adhere to any legal requirements imposed on our business.
While there are still quite a few unknowns, we do know one thing for sure. We are determined to finish 2021 off with a bang and give these kids the dance experience they deserve. Our number 1 priority as we head into term 4 is to ensure that each dancer feels like they have something to look forward to, something to work towards, a reason to feel special and a chance to have their moment in the spotlight.
Please enrol now for Term 4 Part 1 on Zoom and we will be in touch shortly when we know more about Term 4 Part 2.
Can’t wait to see you all!
The MSF Team.
Enrol here: https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/mainstfunk