Hi Dance Family,
With the restrictions lifted once again, we are inching our way further out of the woods and can return our classes back to full capacity (subject to the 4sqm rule). Thank you so much to everyone who was flexible this past week and came to alternative class times to ensure we could comply with the restrictions, you can now return to your usual class day and times.
A few reminders about the upcoming weeks…
TERM 2 EXTENDED! To make up for missed time and for the purpose of consistency and progression, our classes will continue to run throughout the school holidays, sticking to our usual term timetable. This is for all students enrolled in term 2- there is no additional enrolment or payment for this.
MID-YEAR CONCERT POSTPONED. Our mid-year concert (which was to be held this Saturday June 26th) has been postponed. We do hope to get these kids on stage soon and we will send out all relevant info when we have secured a new date.
COVIDSAFE PLAN IS STILL IN PLACE. Our covidsafe plan remains in place as it has since the beginning of the pandemic. We know it is tiresome and we really appreciate your cooperation and patience.
The short version:
- Masks must be worn by all MSF students, parents or teachers who are over the age of 12 when not physically participating in a dance class.
- Drop off ON TIME, dressed for class
- Parents, don’t stay on-premise unless your attendance is absolutely essential
- Don’t bring anyone extra to the studio, if you can avoid it
- Parents staying must sign in using QR code
- Clean your hands before and after class
- Stay away from the studio if you are unwell or have been advised to isolate.
- Read the full covidsafe plan here: COVIDSAFE PLAN – dance school epping
Please note, these policies are a legal requirement that our dance school must have in place in order to operate. By enrolling into a Main St Funk dance class, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to abide by our Covidsafe Plan. This not only keeps you and your peers safe but also protects our business.
It’s a great feeling to have some normality back in the studio.
Thank you once again for your ongoing cooperation, support and understanding.
The MSF Team