Hi MSF Fam,
As promised, Main St Funk will be holding a School Holiday Program during the second week of the Easter School Holidays from Tuesday 13th of April – Thursday 15th of April.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This school holiday program is free for all MSF students who were enrolled in term 1, based on their term 1 enrollments.
- Additional classes are $10 each
- Eg. If you are only enrolled in term 1 Mini Hip Hop, you may participate in the Mini Hip Hop school holiday class for free, but if you want to also participate in Mini Ballet, it will be $10.
- Bookings are essential as places are limited. First in best dressed.
- Waitlists will be available if classes reach capacity. If there is enough interest, we can put on additional classes.
- Please do not enrol unless you intend on attending as you may be taking the place of someone who can attend.
- If your plans change and you can no longer attend, please ensure you let us know so that we can offer your place to someone on the waitlist.
- The School Holiday Program will be different to our usual timetable, please see below.
- Non-MSF Students are welcome but they MUST register online and pay $10 per class prior to the program.
HOW TO BOOK
- Login to the MSF portal: https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/mainstfunk
- Click “Register for Classes”
- Ensure you are viewing the tab titled “School Holiday Program” and not term 1 or term 2 classes.
- Select your class/es of choice and click submit.
- If your class is full, please join the waitlist.
- If you cannot see your usual age group/class, please email us to let us know and we will enrol you from our end.
Our CovidSafe policy still applies during the school holiday program. As we expect large class numbers, the policy will be strictly enforced, with no exceptions.
- Drop and go, parents are not permitted in the facility.
- Parents of Petites and Minis are allowed to stay, if essential. Strictly one parent per student and no siblings or extra family members. Please wait outside if the foyer/lounge becomes crowded.
- Our classes are closed, no spectators.
- Parents staying must sign in using QR code
- Clean your hands before and after class
- Stay away from the studio if you are unwell or have been advised to isolate.
- Read the full covidsafe plan here: COVIDSAFE PLAN – dance school epping
We are so looking forward to a wonderful week of dancing on the holidays with you all, it’s going to be super fun and a chance for us to keep building our skills, confidence and friendships in a relaxed environment.
TERM 2 ENROLLMENTS
It’s hard to believe that term 2 is already just around the corner! Enrollments roll over automatically each term, you do not need to re-enrol. Please let us know if you would like to make adjustments to your current enrollment or take additional classes. Please also spread the word to your friends and family that are interested that we are now taking new students for term 2 2021! Direct them to our website or contact details!
As always, if you have any questions, please get in touch.
The MSF Team x