Covid-19 Update – June 30

Dear Dance Family,

We know you are all looking forward to getting back on the dance floor and our team has been working extremely hard to prepare a safe and exciting return to dance.

Whilst we are confident in the new procedures we have in place to keep you all safe, we have made the decision to cancel this week’s school holiday program and our planned early start to term 3. We will now start term 3 aligned with schools on Monday, July 13th.

The premier announced today that a number of postcodes will be placed on stage 3 restrictions again, starting midnight tomorrow. While Epping has not been placed in lockdown and we are not being forced to remain closed, we are aware of recent cases in the area and we are very aware of the anxiety and worry within our community.

We believe the responsible, safe and fair thing to do is to remain closed until the official start of term 3, Monday, July 13th. We hope this extended time off will allow for some peace of mind for our community and will relieve them of the pressure of deciding if they should come back now or not.

We know there are some families in the MSF community who will be directly affected by the newly imposed restrictions and we wish you love and positive vibes during this time. If this is you, please contact us about your delayed start to term 3.

We thank you for your understanding and continued support during this time. It has been a tough 3 months and we know there will be many disappointed dancers and their parents. Please know your teachers are just as disappointed as you and we are just itching to get you all on the dance floor again.

Stay safe and well!!

The MSF Team xx

%d bloggers like this: