We interrupt your Sunday with an amazing Covid – 19 update (yes, who knew that they existed).
Further easing of restrictions have been announced today and excitedly “Indoor sport and recreation activities can resume, and play centres can open, maximum 20 people per space or zone, with up to 10 people per group class. There are no limits on the number of people per group or class if all participants are 18 years old or younger.”
What this means for Main St Funk.
- Term 3 classes will run, as per the term 1 timetable!
- Classes in the ground floor studio will be capped at 20 students
- Classes in the mezzanine studio will be capped at 15 students
- The following classes will be capped at 10 students because some of our students are over the age of 18.
- Tuesday Inter/Teen/Senior Acro
- Tuesday Senior Hip Hop
- Tuesday Senior Ballet/Contemporary
- Thursday Senior Jazz
- Thursday Senior Hip Hop
Enrollments for Term 3 are officially open!
- Those of you who filled out the survey to let us know you are returning, have automatically been enrolled in your class of choice.
- Those of you who were undecided or yet to fill out the survey, are urged to enrol asap so that you don’t lose your place!
- If you are a new student or parent and have been waiting to hear back from Main St Funk, we will be in touch with you personally to discuss your options.
- If your circumstances have changed and you will no longer be dancing with Main St Funk, please let us know.
TO ENROLL IN YOUR CLASSES OF CHOICE, CLICK HERE:
Social distancing, sanitization stations and extra cautionary procedures will still be in place throughout term 3.
- This includes the waiting area being closed to all parents of students in the “Tiny” age group and up.
- Parents of “Petites” and “Minis” are able to stay, only if their presence at the studio is essential. For example, their child needs assistance with going to the toilet. However, strictly 1 parent per student and it is asked siblings do not accompany you to the studio where possible.
We are just so thrilled and relieved by this news and we hope you are just as excited as us to get back into the studio. TERM 3 WILL START MONDAY JULY 6TH, one week earlier than school. We will still be running our free school holiday program and the last week of term 2 online, will run in the studio. Lots of emails coming your way, stay tuned.
As always, if you have any questions please get in touch.
Please note, phone calls will be answered Monday – Friday between 9 am and 3 pm. If we miss your call, please ensure you leave a voice message.
Kristie, Carla and Chloe.