Hi Dance Fam,
MSF Live Online Term 3 will commence Thursday July 23 and Saturday July 25th.
- As an added security measure, all participating students will enter the class via the parent portal. We won’t be sending out links, meeting IDs or passwords.
- This ensures only MSF members will have access to the classes.
- It also means that you won’t have to search through emails for a link each week, you can just bookmark your home page in the portal!
- Students who are doing back to back classes will only need to log in once but still, must be enrolled in all classes they wish to participate in.
- Because of this, it is important that you and/or your child are enrolled in your selected classes (even if you are just trialing the class) to ensure you have access!
Please see below simple instructions to help you enroll and access your classes.
HOW TO ENROLL
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR ONLINE CLASS
A FEW EXTRA HINTS:
- Bookmark the portal homepage so you can find it quickly before class each week.
- Allow 5 or 10 minutes before class to sign in to allow for technical difficulties or forgotten passwords.
- Sign in to the parent portal now to make sure your login details are correct. Click “Forgot Password” if you need to.
If you need help, just sing out to us!
The MSF Team.