COVID-19 UPDATE – 18/03/20
Just a quick update in regards to the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic and a few reminders.
- WE ARE STILL OPEN AND CLASSES ARE RUNNING AS NORMAL. We will continue, as always, to run in line with the Victorian Public School system and for the time being, will remain open as long as the schools are open.
- THERE HAVE BEEN NO CASES OF COVID-19 AND NO KNOWN CLOSE CONTACT CASES OF COVID-19 WITHIN OUR DANCE COMMUNITY. In the event that either of these does occur, we will take any necessary action as advised by the department of health.
- IN THE EVENT THAT THE SCHOOL, KINDER, CHILDCARE OR WORKPLACE YOU ATTEND CLOSES DUE A DIAGNOSED CASE, WE ASK THAT YOU STAY HOME FROM THE STUDIO FOR THE DURATION OF THE CLOSURE.
- PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU ARE CHOOSING TO DISTANCE YOUR CHILDREN FROM DANCE CLASS. We understand many of you will make this decision, please let us know if this is the case. Classes with a significant amount of absences will be canceled or rescheduled.
- PLEASE CONTINUE TO BE VIGILANT AND KEEP YOUR CHILD HOME FROM DANCING IF THEY ARE UNWELL. And please let us know if they will be missing class, as above.
- PARENTS IF YOUR PRESENCE AT THE STUDIO IS NOT ESSENTIAL, PLEASE DO NOT WAIT FOR YOUR CHILD AT THE STUDIO. Please practice social distancing by dropping your child off and returning for pick up.
- IF YOUR CHILD NEEDS ASSISTANCE WITH GOING TO THE TOILET OR CHANGING IN/OUT OF DANCEWEAR, PLEASE STAY. In line with our limited contact policy, MSF staff members will not be assisting students with going to the toilet or changing their clothes.
- CONTINUE TO TAKE CLASS WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE, EAGERNESS TO LEARN AND TENACIOUS ENERGY. The show must go on! And, we know emotions are high and many in our community might be feeling stressed or anxious. Please make a conscious effort to continue to speak with kindness and care. Dancing is our happy place, let’s keep it that way.
If you missed our previous update on March 13, please click here: https://mainstfunk.com/2020/03/13/corona-virus-update/
To inform of absences, or discuss concerns please contact email@example.com
Kristie, Carla & Chloe x